Sunday, October 29, 2006

El Cielo Rojo


Up at my usual hour this morning and caught this great sunrise. The rest of the household was up earlier as their body clocks hadn't taken into account the clocks going back. I imagine it's a pain having to change all the clocks every six months. I'm glad I don't need to run my life to any set time.

Factoid: Spain is in the Central European Time Zone. Central European Time (CET) is 1 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+1). Like most states in Europe, Summer (Daylight-Saving) Time is observed in Spain, where the time is shifted forward by 1 hour; 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+2). Central European Summer Time (CEST) is one of the names of UTC+2 time zone, 2 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time. It is used as a summer daylight saving time in most European and some North African countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home