Sunday, August 27, 2006

¡me da asustadizo!

Don't take my picture, I'm shy. Oh really? One of the many good things about Spain is that domingo ( that's Sunday to you non Spanish speakers) is still respected as a day of rest. With the hectic life I lead I need a day of rest every now and then.

Factoid:
Spanish Days, Months & Seasons. One interesting thing in Spanish is that the week begins with lunes or Monday, not Sunday. The Spanish do not capitalise months or days of the week.

Days
lunes > Monday
martes > Tuesday
miércoles > Wednesday
jueves > Thursday
viernes > Friday
sábado > Saturday
domingo > Sunday

Months

enero > January
febrero > February
marzo > March
abril > April
mayo > May
junio > June
julio > July
agosto > August
septiembre > September
octubre > October
noviembre > November
diciembre > December

Seasons
verano > summer
otoño > autumn
invierno > winter
primavera > spring

día > day
semana > week
mes > month
año > year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home