En Memoria de Polo

Before I moved to Spain I grew up with my sister Polo. She passed away two years ago. A proper little madam she was. Kept me in line despite being quite petite. She had this really annoying habit of playing with toy mice, they were everywhere, I'd go for a catnap and wake up surrounded by a dozen of the things. She thought it was funny to put them in my bed - not! I'm sure she would have loved living in sunny Andalucia as much as I do.
This is Polo and me in our hammock, as I'm a big fat cat she never got much space.
Factoid: The Siamese is one of the first distinctly recognised breeds of Oriental cat. The exact origins of the breed are unknown, but it is believed to be from Southeast Asia, and is said to be descended from the sacred temple cats of Siam (now Thailand). In Thailand, where they are one of several native breeds, they are called Wichien-maat (a name meaning "Moon diamond")

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home